Friday, August 21, 2015

July Beauty Favorites!

Hello Wonderlandians,

Here are my beauty favorites for July!

I'm not 100% sure how to format my favorites on here. Or if you want a mini description of the product (would that be considered a review)...

For now I am just listing them, and if I happen to have a review on the mentioned product I will link the review.

Face:

  • Nyx Blush in Taupe
  • Tarte Bronzer


Eyes:

  • Vice 3 Palette
  • Rimmel Nude Eyeliner
  • Miss Manga Waterproof Mascara
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze


Lips:

  • Velvetine in Shroom
  • Rimmel Kate in 12
  • Mirabella Lipstick in Dreamer

That's all for now, I know not many products in here. I just started classes again so I am a bit behind with the makeup items. That's all for now!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment