Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Urban Decay Naked Basics Review

Hello Wonderlandians,

First of all let me start out by saying that when I first bought this palette, I did not know how much I would enjoy having it. It comes super handy, I tend to keep mine in my purse :)

On to the review!

Excuse the wear and tear on mine, it does live in my purse:
Naked Basics Palette and inside 
I would 100% consider this product an impulse purchase, but one that I actually ended up really loving and enjoying.


On to the review!!!

Alice Points:
-colors are pigmented and neutral
-easy to carry
-good color combinations

Red Queen Points:
-Two of the shades are ridiculously close to my skin color (but they work well to blend so)

That's all I have for today, until next time :)

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment