Friday, July 17, 2015

Lime Crime Haul No.2

Hello Wonderlandians,

I have a haul for you today. Very recently I went on a little splurge on Lime Crime's website, I tried to resist, but I did not succeed...So now I have some new makeup to share with you :)

As you may or may not be aware I am kind of obsessed with the Lime Crime lips range, I now own all of their lip products. I posted my Lime Crime Collection and it has been updated to include these products.

On to the haul!

They have the cutest packaging I swear <3
What I bought:
  • Venus Palette
  • Unicorn Lipstick- Babette
  • Velvetine-
    • Salem
    • Riot
    • Bleached
    • Shroom
    • Faded
    • Rave
I bought Babette to complete my Unicorn Lipstick collection...


I've been wanting to buy this palette since it first came out, but for whatever reason I wasn't able to do so then...I am beyond happy I got it and it is just as beautiful as I thought it would be *squeals in excitement* A review and swatched will be coming :) That's all for now!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment