Monday, July 27, 2015

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation Review

Hello Wonderlandians,

I have another review for you :) Today I will be talking about one of my favorite, if not my favorite, foundation to use. It has medium coverage and can be built up for more coverage. I have fairly good skin (although it gets a little hectic in the summer), although I do get the occasional stress or hormone induced breakouts. Currently I have some stress related breakout (yay T-T).



I use the shade 3.0 during Summer and I'm not quite sure what shade I would be in Winter...maybe two shades lighter? I will update you on my Winter shade when I get it...

=

I've used two methods for applying this foundation:

  1. Buffing Brush from Real Techniques 
  2. Forever 21 Blending Sponge
Both methods work great and I'm sure using your fingers would be effective as well. I personally don't like getting foundation on my hands.

Alice Points:
-medium coverage, a plus for me I prefer a more natural finish in the summer
-last a good amount of time
-blends easily

Red Queen Points:
-can oxidize, but if you set it with a powder you are good to go!

That's all I have for now and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment