Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Velvetine Haul Swatches

Hello Wonderlandians,

I have some swatches of the Velvetines I got in my last Lime Crime Haul. I absolutely love the formulation of these and I'm actually quite excited about some of these colors. 

These are Velvetines I ordered in my last haul!
I got 6 shaded in total, completing my Velvetine collection from Lime Crime (for now...). I've already tried most of these on and some have already been swatched/featured on my blog in FOTD posts.

Here are the colors I got:
  • Salem
  • Riot
  • Bleached
  • Shroom
  • Faded
  • Rave
The one I've been wearing most frequently is Riot, but that's mostly because it compliments the Venus Palette so well!!!! <3


L-R: (1st one is Babette) Salem, Riot, Bleached, Shroom, Faded, and Rave
If you guys would like to see individual reviews on these, please let me know! That's all I have for now and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment