Monday, July 20, 2015

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof Miss Manga Mascara Review

Hello Wonderlandians,

I am finally getting around to writing all those reviews on products I have been loving and first off we have a mascara, the L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga...isn't that a mouth full @_@



I got this mascara for two reasons:

  1. I didn't own waterproof mascara
  2. The packaging was too cute for me not to get it #noshame


On to the review:

Alice Points:
-does make your lashes voluminous as it claims
-holds a nice curl
-doesn't attack your eyes once it dries (the ever pesky mascara flakes do not happen)
-gives your eyelashes lift

Red Queen Points:
-not the biggest fan of the applicator wand, it's very flimsy
-not easy to clean up if you manage to get some not on your lashes...I'm not sure if this is a common problem with waterproof mascaras however.

Mad Hatter Point:
-sometimes acts weird if paired with other mascaras

8/10 tarts <3

Well that's all I have for now, until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment