Monday, June 8, 2015

ELF Blush Palette Review

Hello Wonderlandians,

Today I have a product review for you. I somewhat recently went into Target and discovered that elf had new blush palettes out. Typically, I don't go out of my way to buy blush. For some reason blush doesn't really catch my interest, however this piqued my interest because of the multiple color selections within one palette. Most excellent!
As you can see above both the Light and Dark palette have identical packaging
R-L: Dark palette and the Light palette

The blushes don't have individual names, as far as I can tell on the packaging, but they are super pigmented! A little goes a long way. I would work with it slowly. 

Cost: $3 each
Where: You can find these at Target, Walmart, and the elf website! 
Buy it or Leave it?: I would happily recommend you purchase these blush palettes. They are inexpensive, super pigmented, and last all day. You can also change out the individual blushes, because the palette is 'customize-able' in the sense that you can pop the blushes out and put the ones you use the most into one.
L-R: bottom right, bottom left, top right, top left

L-R: bottom right, bottom left, top right, top left
Hope you enjoyed this review and until next time :)

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment