Thursday, June 4, 2015

FOTD- Fiery Tempest

Hello Wonderlandians,

Technically, this is an old look I had done back when I had first bleached my hair into a coppery blonde. I thought I would share the look anyway, as I still had the pictures in my iPod...

Hope you enjoy :) even if it is a little outdated...
Eyes
  • BH Cosmetics (Yellow, Orange, Red)
  • ELF Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (Blackest Black)
  • Urban Decay Brow Box (Brown Sugar)
Face & Lips
  • Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream (No.2)
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Translucent)
  • Benefit Hoolah
  • Be a Bombshell Blush (Beach Please)
  • Lime Crime Velvetine (Suedeberry)

That's all I have for you today, if you would like a tutorial on any of the FOTD posts please leave a comment and I would be happy to oblige! Until next time :)


Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment