Monday, June 22, 2015

Random Haul No.1

Hello Wonderlandians!

A couple of days ago I was perusing around Target, as per usual when your friends work there. I managed to convince them to go into the makeup section, if only momentarily.

I manged to pick up a couple things in that moment and I thought I would share them with you in this collective haul.

I also got a bit makeup happy and purchased more Lime Crime makeup...

On to the haul!!!

What I bought at Target:
  • Elf Primer in clear
  • Rimmel Lip Liner in Enchanted
  • Rimmel Lip Liner in Red Diva
What I bought from Lime Crime:
  • Velvetines-
    • Salem
    • Riot
    • Rave
    • Bleached
    • Faded
    • Shroom
  • Unicorn Lipstick- Babette
  • Venus Palette

I would like to mention that all this was bought with my own money, also reviews on these products will be coming up. Until next time :)

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment