Tuesday, June 2, 2015

May Beauty Favorites

Hello Wonderlandians!

I am going to attempt to keep up with my Monthly Favorites from here on out. I've done yearly favorites before...but I have decided to challenge myself into trying out new things and branching out from the norm.

I have my May favorites for you guys today (as you can probably already tell from the post title).

Let's jump right in :)



This month I decided to include my go to products that I have been enjoying the month of May. The products you see above have literally been in my makeup bag all month. This is my go to routine (thought I don't wear makeup everyday, I assure you). 

Products:
-Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation (Shade 3.0)
-Maybelline Age Instant Age Rewind (Neutralizer)
-Hard Candy Glamoflauge (Light) 
-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural (Medium Plus)
-Benefit Hoolah 
-Forever 21 Sheer Highlighter
-ELF Blush Palette (Light)
-Urban Decay Brow Box (Brown Sugar)
-ELF Clear Brow & Lash Mascara
-Kat Von D Tattoo Liner (Trooper)
-L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Effect Mascara (Blackest Black)
-Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette



I decided to open them up and show you how much love they have been receiving (sorry about the messiness). As you can see some of the products I have hit pan on. I am very excited to get this series going, and introduce you or provide opinions on new products. Until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment