Friday, May 29, 2015

Hairspiration No.4~ Poseidon/Aquamarine Review

Hello Wonderlandians,

As you have already seen from some of my latest post, I am no longer blonde :)

I have jumped into having blue hair and I once again used the Arctic Fox hair dyes. This time I took Poseidon and Aquamarine as the main stars!


This was taken approximately a day after dyeing my hair. At the roots of my hair we used a mixture of Poseidon, Purple Rain and a drop of Violet Dream (accidental, I was trying to put in Purple Rain). Purple Rain was added in to try and darken up Poseidon a bit, it was effective. At the ends of my hair I put in Aquamarine. 

Most of the pictures I take/took don't really capture the difference between the two shades, but I assure you there is a definite difference.


This picture I took recently, and I'm almost at 1 month (I have like 3 days to go). Poseidon is fading rather quickly, whilst Aquamarine looks almost as vibrant as the day I put it in. Like I mentioned in my Arctic Fox Hair Dye review, I believe there are other factors to consider. I was trying out a new dry shampoo at the time and I was washing my hair a little more frequently, because of how warm it has been in California.

Sorry for the lack of pictures in this post, I will attempt to take more when I redo the blue for a touch-up. Which should be in a couple days.

Thank you and until next time :)

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment