Friday, May 22, 2015

FOTD- Watermelon Chic

Hello Wonderlandians,

First, I have a question...Would you like to see more 'neutral' makeup looks on this blog? I typically go for neutrals for an everyday sort of look, but I love experimenting with color. Let me know and I will be sure to include them more.


I have a sort of arrangement with a friend of mine, at some point down the makeup road it got really difficult for me to pick out the colors for me to work with at one given time (most likely due to the fact that I have too many colors). So anytime I need a little challenge/inspiration I ask him to give me 2-3 colors to try and work with. I have done quite a few looks this way now...

Including the one in today's FOTD. At some point I would like to turn this into a series and get you all involved somehow via Instagram or Twitter....let me know what you think :)

Eyes
  • Mica Beauty Eye Primer
  • Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • BH Cosmetics 1st Edition Palette (Greens and Pink)
  • Urban Decay Eyelash Primer Potion
  • Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
Face & Lips
  • Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime in Blur and Smooth (100)
  • Urban Decay Naked Beauty Balm 
  • Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in No.3
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder on my T-zone
  • Benefit Hoolah
  • ModelCo Blush Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini
  • Maybelline Lipstick in Fuchsia Fierce
Hope you enjoyed this quick post and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment