Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Loving My Lips~ Red Velvet

Hello Wonderlandians,

Today I will be sharing with you probably my favorite red lipstick of all time. Now I know there has been some scandal recently with this brand, and I wanted to address it before I got into the review. I will say that I am not at all happy with the way this company has 'handled' their recent security breach... However, this does not change the fact that they have amazing products...Will I order from them again? I have no idea...

I hope you enjoy this little mini review!

Brand: Lime Crime
Finish: Matte
Price: $20
www.limecrime.com
The only efficient way to order Lime Crime products is online. I believe they are mostly online based makeup company. They do showcase and sell their products at IMATS and Beauty cons. You can also find them on other 'indie' brand websites.
Buy it or Leave it: With the scandal I leave it in your hands (although its always in your hands), I would probably buy this again, because it is my absolute favorite red lipstick of all time!!! The color is gorgeous and it is amazingly pigmented and it does not budge. Unless you eat something very greasy...

Alice Points:
-Long Lasting
-Great smelling, has a sweet scent
-Won't melt in your car
-Amazing pigmentation!

Red Queen Points:
-Scandal
-Very easy to stain outside your lips (need to be patient)

Mad Hatter Points:
-You should probably use a lip liner

Hope you enjoyed this post and until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment