Friday, May 15, 2015

FOTD- Pink/Red Dynamic Duo

Hello Wonderlandians,

I have another blog post type I would like to introduce to you here in my wonderland. I'm sure many of you are already familiar with the concept, but I would like to show you my spinoff (if you can even call it that).

Please excuse my red eyes...it is definitely allergy season in California D:

I would like to mention a couple things in this post, the first being that, it is a little more complicated picking out your color scheme for makeup with colored hair hahaha. It takes me a while in the morning to kind of figure out what I will be doing for makeup that day. The other thing I want to mention is that you will be seeing variations of this look, I am currently obsessed with this makeup look for the eyes!!! It's quick and easy and requires minimal 'work' for it to look amazing.

I might put up a tutorial for this look....we shall see ;)

Eyes
  • Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
  • MAC Cream Shadows (pink)
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
  • L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (black) 
  • Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
  • Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
  • Nyx Jump Pencil in Milk
  • Urban Decay Browbox 
Face & Lips
  • Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime in Blur and Smooth (100)
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in Ivory
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent 
  • Benefit Hoolah Bronzer
  • Forever 21 Kitty Highlighter
  • ELF Blush Palette in Dark
  • Lime Crime Velvetine in Red Velvet
That's all I have for you today, if you would like a tutorial on any of the FOTD posts please leave a comment and I would be happy to oblige! Until next time :)

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment