Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Loving My Lips~ Fuchsia Fierce 990

Hello Wonderlandians!

I have another loving my lips lipstick for you :)

Brand: Maybelline
Finish: Creamy
Price: $4-6
www.maybelline.com
I think this color may be discontinued...I couldn't find it on their website. Also thinking back on it, I'm pretty sure I bought this color on clearance...Sorry about that...Although looking at their website there is a color called Fuchsia Fever that looks very similar...
Buy it or Leave it: I would say buy it, I love a good pigmented drugstore lipstick and this did not disappoint. The color stays fairly well, but you do have to apply it after eating (like most lipsticks). It's not drying at all, which I really appreciate during the allergy season, because my lips are permanently dry this time of year :(

Alice Points:
-Can hold it's own, you don't need anything, but the lipstick
-Not much of a scent
-Good pigmentation

Red Queen Points:
-Will melt in your car!!! (oops)

Hope you enjoyed this post and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment