Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Loving My Lips~ Pansy

Hello Wonderlandians,

I have a 'disclaimer' of my Lime Crime Scandal opinion in the previous Loving my Lips, follow the link to see it.

I have one of my favorite color lipsticks to wear with blue hair for you!

Brand: Lime Crime
Finish:Matte
Price: $20
www.limecrime.com
You can for sure find this on their website!
Buy it or Leave it: Again you can purchase anything on your transgression. I would probably try and look for a replacement at first, but I absolutely adore this color. It has become one of my favorites with my blue hair.

Alice Points:
-Long Lasting
-Great smelling (something that I find weirdly important)
-True Deep Purple color
-Amazing pigmentation!

Red Queen Points:
-Scandal
-Take your time with it as you can easily stain outside where you want it to go...

Hope you enjoyed this post and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment