Monday, May 25, 2015

FOTD- Purple Madness

Hello Wonderlandians,

I have with you probably one of my favorite looks right now. Its a simple neutral eye on top with a winged line (a somewhat exaggerated line) and a pop of color underneath. Some of my favorite colors to work with are complementary colors. Colors that are opposite each other on the color wheel such as: Purple and Yellow.


Excuse the funny faces haha I didn't want to re-use the pictures I had already put up on instagram

Eyes
  • Lime Crime Eyeshadow Primer
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette
  • Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
  • BH Cosmetics 1st edition palette (yellow)
  • L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara (black) 
  • Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
  • Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
  • Nyx Jump Pencil in Milk
  • Urban Decay Browbox
Face & Lips
  • Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime in Blur and Smooth (100)
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation in Ivory
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent 
  • Benefit Hoolah Bronzer
  • Forever 21 Kitty Highlighter
  • Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
  • Lime Crime Velvetine in Pansy
That's all I have for you today, if you would like a tutorial on any of the FOTD posts please leave a comment and I would be happy to oblige! Until next time :)

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment