Wednesday, June 17, 2015

FOTD- Green Mermaid

Hello Wonderlandians,

I have another Face Of the Day for you. This one is also from a look long ago. I actually posted these pictures on my Instagram and got some feedback saying you wanted to get a tutorial on this. It will be coming shortly, but I will have different colored hair now...

On to the look...


Eyes
  • Lime Crime Eyeshadow Primer
  • BH Cosmetics 1st Edition Palette (Multiple Greens)
  • Jordana Eyeshadow (#10 Ms. Jordana on eyebrows)
  • Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (Black)
  • Oh My Lash in Dazzling
Face
  • Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream (#2)
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Translucent)
  • Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish (09)
  • Be a Bombshell Blush (Beach Please)
  • Benefit Hoolah
That's it for this look. I hope you enjoyed and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment