Monday, June 29, 2015

FOTD- Rustic Casual

Hello Wonderlandians,

As you can see my hair is different once again. I will have a post up about it momentarily :)

I am sharing with you my FOTD, I have actually been wearing this look fairly regularly. It's easy and simple!


Eyes
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo (Bad to the Bronze)
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Effect Mascara
  • Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
  • Urban Decay Brow Box (Brown Sugar)
  • Elf Clear Mascara & Brow 
Face
  • Elf Primer (Clear)
  • MAC Pro Concealer 
  • Too Faced Air Buffed BB Creme (Cream Glow)
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Translucent)
  • Benefit Hoolah Bronzer
  • Model Co. Blush (Peachy Pink)
  • Forever 21 Highlighter
  • Lime Crime Velvetine (Shroom)
That's all I have for now. Keep on eye out on Wednesday, I have a very special post coming your way! Until next time :D

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment