Friday, January 29, 2016

Customized Elf Palette

Hello Wonderlandians,

I have for you today a customize-able palette I have made using the Elf palettes I own currently. I mentioned I would do this in the post introducing the latest elf palettes I purchased.

Elf Palettes I own:
  • Contour Palette
  • Illuminating Palette 
  • Blush Palette (Dark)
  • Blush Palette (Light)
As I mentioned before, these palettes are great. What I really like about them though, is that each individual color pops out from their frame fairly easily. With this knowledge I set out to make my own individual palette, perfect for traveling. The mirror that comes with all these palettes is a good size and is perfect for getting ready on the go.


Top L: Contour, Top R: Illuminating; Bottom L: Dark, Bottom R: Light
The hardest part was deciding what to go in the palette. I couldn't decide whether I wanted 2 blushes or 2 highlights. In the end I went for 2 highlights.
My own travel palette: 1 blush, 1 contour shade, 2 highlight colors
I ended up with a palette I can travel with and have most of my basics on me. This makes it easy and hassle free to travel with. The colors may be a little chalky, but I can work with that.

That's all I have for now and until next time! Don't forget to hit the join this site button to become a Wonderlandian and receive my latest posts.

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment