Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hairspiration No.8 ~Wicked Plum

Hello Wonderlandians,

I have done it once again and dyed my hair. This time I decided to give a little color mixing a go. This is what I got as a result:



I am honestly obsessed with my hair color right now and as you can see from the title of this post I have even given the color its own name ;)

I almost own all the Arctic Fox hair dyes with the exception of Neon Moon, Cosmic Sunshine, Transylvania, Iris Green, and Sunset Orange. I do all own other colors and a couple back ups of my favorites.

To achieve this shade I mixed Purple Rain and Wrath.

I can't give you specific measurements, since all I did was mix together what I had left over from each bottle. I can say it was about a equal parts, maybe just a bit more Purple Rain since the bottle had a little more.

This was a fun adventure for me and the results were fantastic, I highly recommend trying it. Please be weary of color combinations and keep to like colors. If you are familiar with color theory at all it will come in handy.

That's all for now and until next time!

Yours Truly, 

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment