Monday, January 25, 2016

Elf Contour & Illuminating Palettes Review

Hello Wonderlandians,

Today I have the Elf Contour and Illuminating palettes to show you. I am very excited about these palettes. Contouring and highlighting were a big thing in 2015 and I am very excited that there are now growing in drugstore options.

I'm not 100% sure, but I believe that Elf was one of the first drugstore makeup line to provide these (I apologize if I am wrong). I saw them first on Jessica Braun's YouTube channel or jambeauty89. I grew very excited about these products and hoped they would be in my local drugstores soon.

You can now find these palettes in Target. Exciting for all of us physical buying type of people.

L-R: Contour Palette and the Illuminating Palette
Here are both palettes in all their glory. Aren't they beautiful ^_^ 

I really love these palettes, they're nicely pigmented and are very affordable. They also come with a very nice mirror and make a great traveling item to have. Also each of the individual colors pop out and I'm probably going to make a customized palette from these.

L-R: Contour Palette- bottom right, bottom left, top left, top right

L-R: Illuminating Palette- bottom right, bottom left, top left, top right
Alice Points:
-good pigmentation
-affordable
-nice selection and color range

Red Queen Points:
-chalky and can leave fallout

8 out of 10 tarts

Hope you enjoyed this mini review and swatches and until next time! Don't forget to hit the join this site button to get all the latest posts!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment