Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Nyx Liquid Suede Swatches

Hello Wonderlandians,

Today I have swatches of the Nyx Liquid Suede lipsticks for you. I only got 3 shades, but I can tell you now I plan on getting more.
L-R: Vintage, Stone Fox, and Tea & Cookies
I picked these up in my latest haul, I ended up going with 2 colors I would wear normally and a somewhat out there color (have fun deciding which is which haha)

Alice Points:
-they are nicely pigmented
-have a nice mousse like texture
-the doe foot applicator on these is seriously AMAZING!!!
-good color selection
-seriously though, that doe foot applicator...

Red Queen Points:
-don't mattify all the way
-come off with eating and drinking

I give them 7 out of 10 tarts

Hope you enjoyed this post and until next time! Don't forget to join this site in order to receive my latest post :)

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment