Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I bought some Kigurumis!

Hello Wonderlandians,

Today I have an interesting product review. I bought some Kigurumis for my friend and I. We bought these at www.kigurumi.com and they are probably one of my better impulse buys. I picked up Midnight Cat and Ghost Wolf from their classic onesies selection.

As you will see in the pictures to follow, we are very happy with them.

They are very comfortable to wear and actually provide you with some warmth, which is nice these Winter months. In fact sometimes I over heat in this thing, so I wouldn't wear this in the Summer.



As you can see from these pictures we are quite happy with our purchase! 

I bought these on a whim, as mentioned above, but I did have intentions on purchasing some regardless. Best.Decision.Ever!!!

Things to keep in mind:
-My friend is 5'11'' and he said that he can wear this comfortably without pants, but with pants its a little short
-I myself am 5'5'' and it fits rather well

Overall 10 our of 10 tarts :)

That's all for now and until next time!

Yours Truly,

Abstract Alice
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment